hibernation mode

My cousin, Heidi, asked the other day (via facebook) when I was going to "return to the land."

Good question. My blog has definitely taken a solid break. This is what happens when winter comes around. I run out of energy for blogging. Things seem mundane.

Also. My life has been stressful lately. I need make decisions about things and since I am trying to keep my crap off my blog and try and focus it on what it's suppose to be about, the blog had remained silent.

I've always been traveling like a mad woman. First to Kansas. Then to a brief blur in Chicago. Then Asheville on Thursday. After that, maybe some place else. maybe not.

Winter is coming. So, dear readers, prepare yourself for hibernation mode. This is not to say that I am not going to blog any more. They just might be few and far between. But I do want to thank those who previewed my blog 511 times this past month. :-) Thanks, people.

So happy hibernation everyone. 


Comments

  1. That's my brother's cat, spice. She is the best cat of my entire life. and the only one I know who will practically give you a hug if you ask for one. :-) she tries to steal my stuff though..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment