shout out



This post is just one big shout out.

On Monday evening, my friends and I headed to Wichita to hang out together one last time before Danae moves back to Ohio.

This was also the evening before Amanda hopped on a plane to go interview in Indiana. Another friend is leaving soon.

For those of you who have been following my blog for a long time, you know that I have a hard time with transitions. At least in the circles that I wander into, the 20-somethings are in this state in a temporary way. (Thank goodness. Who wants to live in Kansas forever?) I was one who wandered away. But now that I am back, I am on the opposite side.

This post isn't supposed to be sad. After all, this is a shout out remember?

So SHOUT OUT to my great Kansas friends and the meaning they give to my life, even if we are only around each other for a season.





Comments