Until next time


I need to honest. This blog has been a source of stress in my life for the past few months.

The reasons I could give for this seemingly ridiculous source of stress are exactly that: ridiculous. I've been dealing with some anxiety issues as of late and things that should be fun and/or a great outlet (such as this blog) have not been. In fact, it's been the opposite.

I need to put less pressure on myself. So that is why I am not going to be blogging as often anymore. (True,  I actually haven't been posting very much lately, but now it will be on purpose). I'll be around occasionally, but maybe not every week. I need to focus on activities that help me relax instead of feeling nervous all the time.  So in the meanwhile, I hope you stick with me because I haven't given up completely.

So, until next time, my friends...

Comments