Favorite things: vol 3


It might be practically February, but I am still talking about my Christmas gifts that I loved.

When I was in Asheville in the fall, I finally went into these little clothing boutiques that I have always been a little bit too imitated by. (I am not sure why. They were fabulous). My favorite one was this shop called Minx.


For the rest of the year, I tried to convince my mother to shop Asheville-local for me for Christmas (since I couldn't do it myself). She definitely surprised me when I opened up this cute 80's vibe, purple sweater from Minx! (She is a little nervous about going "downtown" in Asheville, so I was very proud of her for going there and for actually buying something there for me).

I love to wear it over dresses. And today was warm enough to pull it off (hooray pre-spring). Plus, every time I wear it, it's like a getting a funky, purple Asheville hug.


love it.

Comments