Iowa City, IA/Morton, IL

This most recent work trip took me up to Iowa City with my coworker, Diana. Since we were close, we also zipped over to Illinois so Diana could visit the MCC Thrift Shops there. Those shops are not in my region so I took a personal day to go visit my brother's family. It was a whirlwind trip, as per usual, but good nevertheless.

The Iowa City MCC Thrift Shop, The Crowded Closest, is awesome. They have an amazing vintage section and I found a really cool vintage lamp for Levent. I was pumped. The Thrift Shop odds were in my favor. (However, I did not take very many pictures here since I was not feeling 100% the best. Ugh, winter is coming).

Before going to my brother's house, Diana and I stopped at Avanti's in Peoria for dinner on Wednesday night. Oh man. All I want in life is for someone to bring warm bread and put it on my table.

Afterwards, I headed to my brother's house were I got to spend quality time with my niece and nephew and the best cat in the world, Spice. We are best friends.


Yep, check off yet another work trip. Oklahoma, I will see you next weekend.

Comments