Week update: It's hard to move when it's raining


It's hard to move when it's raining. 

I know, I know. What's good for my garden is good for me. That's the motto. 
See, it's doing so good
But all it's supposed to do all weekend is pour, pour, pour. I feel grumpy about this. All I want to do is be in my garden or transplant my things to their home or at least get some boxes out of the way. I guess I get grumpy when I cannot control the weather. 

So it's official now. I have signed my new lease, (crossing my fingers that my old landlords will eventually give me back my deposit), and was fully planning on having a "soft move" this Memorial Day weekend. And what is a soft move you might ask? Well, let me tell you. By Monday evening, I was hoping to have most of what I will not need this upcoming week over in my new place. That's going to be very tricky since there is a 100% chance it will not stop raining until tomorrow morning. And then, there is a like a 2 hour window of time when it might not rain before it starts back up again. 

Rain, Rain, go away… or at least come when I am strategically at the office and not on my days off. 

I am very antsy to get out of here. 

Yeah, I know. I don't want to move. But now that the process has begun, I cannot WAIT to get it over with. What makes it worse is that apparently this little house is a hot ticket item in town. Since it's been posted (like Tuesday night), 5 different groups of people have seen the place. The realtor is constantly texting me or someone/robot from their office keeps calling me. I am loosing my mind! I know this isn't my house but I just want to yell at everyone to give me a minute! Geesh. I'll be out of here in a week. All of it feels so invasive. The introvert part of me cannot even handle it. 

May is typically my favorite time of year. But right now I cannot wait until June because, by then, I will have moved and this will all be over.

Comments