Saturday afternoon

It's been storming here like mad for the past couple of days. As I've mentioned before, I hate storms. My anxiety gets all bent out of shape. Thankfully, today was storm free and beyond beautiful. 

Because of the nice weather and the long weekend, I had asked my friend, Denise, if I could take photos of her kids. (I am trying to practice with my new camera every weekend until I feel really comfortable with it). So Denise, Mackenzie and Mason came to Hesston for the afternoon, armed with sonic slushies, ready for a tour of some of the town's "best" parks. 

It was a great afternoon, mostly because I got to hang out with my friend, drink red slush, take pictures of these cuties and fulfill my "lifelong" dream of playing at the sprinkle park at King Park. Amazing.

Comments