Mom and Dad's Anniversary Family vacation


Destination: Destin Florida!

Well, more actually Miramar Beach, which is a little east of Destin.

Last week, my entire family (sans Levent) headed down south for the gift my siblings and I gave our parents for their 40th anniversary and my Dad's 70th birthday this fall: A vacation to the white sand beaches of Florida. My mom has wanted to go here for a really long time; so we finally figured out how to make it happen (thanks to Janice's connections).

The water was so beautiful and clear! I couldn't believe it. We could see our feet and watch fish swim around. That beach lived up to the hype. 

(We also ate donuts so good that I think about them often...So if you're ever in Destin, go to Destination little donuts. OMG. You will regret nothing).

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Happiness made in donut form by Destination Little Donuts


Comments