Spring break in Asheville


During the last week of March, I met up with my sister in Asheville, North Carolina. While working on wedding stuff was a main reason of my trip, we did make room to do fun things as well. Don't worry, lots of fun and coffee and food were had together. Asheville was as lovely as ever.

Sunday: Bagels at Button Bagels, cake tasting at the French Broad Chocolate Lounge and an afternoon hike in the beautiful spring weather.
Levent was here in spirit

Monday: Shopping with Mom and Leah bookended by coffee at the Rhu and coffee at Summit Coffee.  We lunched at Baba Nahm and got takeout from Local buggy food truck.  Oh and lots of drawing for Malakai.

Tuesday: A morning hike at Florence Nature Preserve, my hair trail in the afternoon and supper at Gypsy Queen Cuisine. (And ice cream at Ultimate, of course). 

Wednesday: Morning yoga with my sister and donuts from Vortex


Comments