#BridalPower


Last month my friend, Diana, came back to Kansas to hang out with us and to help celebrate my upcoming wedding. I took Friday off work and Tina, Diana and I hung out in Wichita all day. 

Coffee at the Reverie
Lunch at Norton's Brewery
Chilling at Revolutsia 
And ice cream at Little Lion, of course
Supper at George's French 

I could sing songs of that garlic fluff

On Saturday (May 18),  Tina, Diana and Kate threw me a "bridal shower," which was more like a chill, hang out time. It was great. (We started referring to as a #bridalpower). Tina and Diana made the best charcuterie board ever and "Anna's signature cocktail," (which was dubbed as such because it was made for the party). I have the best women in my life here. I felt very loved and lucky. 
I wore my Mom's "going away" dress

Comments