The best weekend



Wedding Weekend!

Oh my goodness this one weekend took SO MUCH WORK. And I am so grateful that I never have to plan a wedding again (you know, Inshallah). But everything came together and it really was a lovely weekend. Every time I think about it, it puts a smile on my face. So many people that I loved were in one location. We ate amazing food, went to yoga, hung out with great people and I stayed out of most of the drama; so that was a win. What I had wanted the most by keeping this event small was the chance to actually hang out with the people coming and that definitely happened. And to top it off, I got to marry the best person.

Highlights included:

Breakfast with the Millers


Hiking at Catawba Falls

A Carolina supper at my parents' house

Early morning Yoga



The rehearsal dinner at MG Lounge (Chai Pani's bar space)



My "bachelorette party," which was more of a chill hang session with my favorite women. (We went to French Broad Chocolate Lounge and Waterbird)




The beautiful ceremony and the reception dinner. 

The reception was so lovely! I didn't want it to end. 

I felt so loved and lucky. 
(If you want to see more officials wedding photos, check out our google photos album). 

Comments