Sept travels


Back in September, I had to go back to PA for work meetings. This means, that I figure out a way to tack on a trip to Virginia to hang with my sister's family. This marked my 3rd trip to VA this year, which feels pretty lucky. I moved to Kansas originally to be close to Leah. So it continues to be really hard to be living half way across the country from her.

I spent a few work days there, working from Shenandoah Joe's. Then, on the weekend we watched the US Open finals. ate yummy food, went on a nice hike and generally just relaxed. It was lovely.

Homework time
My office away from my office
Fav kid. Fav shirt
Rooftop chips and margaritas with my sister. That's the dream.  

Hiking at storybook trail. There were lots of good rocks for Malakai to climb on. 

After a lovely weekend, I drove up to PA for my work meetings, which actually turned out to be really good. Who would've thought.
Flying over southern IL, heading home

I actually don't have any more work travels planned for quite awhile. That seems a little weird, but super nice. (Although being able to see family before or after continues to be the best bonus).

Cheers

Comments